MARION, Va. - It was a quick arrest for Marion, Virginia Police.
They tell us they nabbed an armed robbery suspect just minutes after they got the call.
Henry Lee Crockett, Junior, also known as DJ, is facing several charges.
According to police, Crockett held up the South Main Street Marathon Tuesday night. They say he had a gun and left the store on foot.
Crockett was found minutes later and police say he had cash, a gun and video evidence from the convenience store as well as an apartment complex.
Crockett is in the Abingdon Regional Jail. Police say additional charges are pending.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities