MARION, Va. - It was a quick arrest for Marion, Virginia Police.
They tell us they nabbed an armed robbery suspect just minutes after they got the call.
Henry Lee Crockett, Junior, also known as DJ, is facing several charges.
According to police, Crockett held up the South Main Street Marathon Tuesday night. They say he had a gun and left the store on foot.
Crockett was found minutes later and police say he had cash, a gun and video evidence from the convenience store as well as an apartment complex.
Crockett is in the Abingdon Regional Jail. Police say additional charges are pending.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial