MARION, Va. - A Marion, Virginia man is being brought back from New York City, to face a trial on felony warrants.
Ching Hong Cheng, the owner of the Great Wall Chinese Restaurant, is charged with animate object sexual penetration and taking liberties with a child in Marion.
He's being held in the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail until his trial date.
- Updated U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome