MARION, Va. - A Marion, Virginia man is being brought back from New York City, to face a trial on felony warrants.
Ching Hong Cheng, the owner of the Great Wall Chinese Restaurant, is charged with animate object sexual penetration and taking liberties with a child in Marion.
He's being held in the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail until his trial date.
- New Four months after Johnson City murder, still no suspect
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- UPDATE: Fresh leads develop in Christmas Eve murder
- Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides