MARION, Va. - A Marion, Virginia man is being brought back from New York City, to face a trial on felony warrants.
Ching Hong Cheng, the owner of the Great Wall Chinese Restaurant, is charged with animate object sexual penetration and taking liberties with a child in Marion.
He's being held in the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail until his trial date.
- New Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Updated Authorities searching for missing Russell County woman
- Major decision expected Monday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic
- Updated One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims