MARION, Va. - A Marion, Virginia man is being brought back from New York City, to face a trial on felony warrants.
Ching Hong Cheng, the owner of the Great Wall Chinese Restaurant, is charged with animate object sexual penetration and taking liberties with a child in Marion.
He's being held in the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail until his trial date.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game