MARION, Va. - A Marion, Virginia man is being brought back from New York City, to face a trial on felony warrants.
Ching Hong Cheng, the owner of the Great Wall Chinese Restaurant, is charged with animate object sexual penetration and taking liberties with a child in Marion.
He's being held in the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail until his trial date.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event