SMYTH COUNTY, Va. - A Smyth County is facing 63-years in prison now that he has been found guilty of murder.
A jury found Gary Brown guilty of First Degree Murder, along with several other charges,
Investigators say Brown gunned down Steven Neal Williams last October on Sunrise Lane in Chilhowie, Virginia.
Brown, along with three other suspects, were indicted on Murder, Abduction, Use of a Firearm in the Commission of a Felony, Conspiracy to Commit Murder and Conspiracy to Commit Abduction.
The other three suspects entered pleas.
- New Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- New Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- New Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Updated Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record
- Updated Local bank holding 5K run to raise money for Niswonger Children's Hospital