SMYTH COUNTY, Va. - A Smyth County is facing 63-years in prison now that he has been found guilty of murder.
A jury found Gary Brown guilty of First Degree Murder, along with several other charges,
Investigators say Brown gunned down Steven Neal Williams last October on Sunrise Lane in Chilhowie, Virginia.
Brown, along with three other suspects, were indicted on Murder, Abduction, Use of a Firearm in the Commission of a Felony, Conspiracy to Commit Murder and Conspiracy to Commit Abduction.
The other three suspects entered pleas.
- Updated Southwest Virginia man dies after being hit by car
- Hawkins EMS remains only service during feasibility study
- College students voice opinions on presidential debate
- Bristol, Tenn. household divided over presidential election
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire