SMYTH COUNTY, Va. - A Smyth County is facing 63-years in prison now that he has been found guilty of murder.
A jury found Gary Brown guilty of First Degree Murder, along with several other charges,
Investigators say Brown gunned down Steven Neal Williams last October on Sunrise Lane in Chilhowie, Virginia.
Brown, along with three other suspects, were indicted on Murder, Abduction, Use of a Firearm in the Commission of a Felony, Conspiracy to Commit Murder and Conspiracy to Commit Abduction.
The other three suspects entered pleas.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson