SMYTH COUNTY, Va. - A Konnarock, Virginia man has died in an ATV accident.
An off duty Smyth County deputy was contacted around 8:30 Thursday night concerning a man who had not returned from working on his farm. Deputies with the Smyth County Sheriffs Office say Phillip Grady, 63, was found after a brief search of the farm.
The sheriffs office told us it appears Grady died from injuries when his ATV rolled over a hill, pinning him underneath.
No foul play is suspected.
- New Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Updated Authorities searching for missing Russell County woman
- Major decision expected Monday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic
- Updated One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims