SMYTH COUNTY, Va. - A Konnarock, Virginia man has died in an ATV accident.
An off duty Smyth County deputy was contacted around 8:30 Thursday night concerning a man who had not returned from working on his farm. Deputies with the Smyth County Sheriffs Office say Phillip Grady, 63, was found after a brief search of the farm.
The sheriffs office told us it appears Grady died from injuries when his ATV rolled over a hill, pinning him underneath.
No foul play is suspected.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect