CHILHOWIE, Va. - A Chilhowie, Virginia man is facing charges after police say they found more than $10,000 worth of stolen property at his home.
Police arrested Charles Wesley Patrick after a 10-month investigation at his home on Shuler Hollow Road. Chief Steve Price says he believes Patrick stole building material from some businesses.
Price tells us a majority of the items came from two businesses in Chilhowie. He says a tip from a local business led authorities to Patrick.
Patrick is charged for having a gun and being a convicted felon.
Other charges are pending.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone