MARION, Va. - A Marion, Virginia man is charged with malicious wounding after police say he was involved in a weekend stabbing.
Marcus Conrath, 23, is in the Abingdon Regional without bond.
Marion police say they got the call about a stabbing to Severt Hills Apartments on Douglas Street Sunday evening.
They say they found a man with stab wounds and arrested Conrath. Police say they found the knife while they were there.
They say they are not sure of the victim's condition.
- Updated BREAKING: One person shot, flown to hospital in Washington County, Va.
- Tusculum and Mosheim voters must decide on liquor sales
- Bigger turnout in second year of Push! Film Festival
- Family Justice Center to open in Sullivan County
- Voting on wine sales in retail food stores in two Unicoi County towns