SMYTH CO, Va. - More than 100 jobs are coming to southwest Virginia.
A chinese furniture maker is establishing its first U.S. subsidiary in Smyth County.
The two-point-one million dollar project was announced today.
The New Ridge Subsidiary of Liaoyang Ningfeng Woodenware company says the plant will manufacture furniture components for the chinese market.
Governor Bob McDonnell says Virginia beat out three other states for the project.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next