SMYTH CO, Va. - More than 100 jobs are coming to southwest Virginia.
A chinese furniture maker is establishing its first U.S. subsidiary in Smyth County.
The two-point-one million dollar project was announced today.
The New Ridge Subsidiary of Liaoyang Ningfeng Woodenware company says the plant will manufacture furniture components for the chinese market.
Governor Bob McDonnell says Virginia beat out three other states for the project.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway