SMYTH CO, Va. - More than 100 jobs are coming to southwest Virginia.
A chinese furniture maker is establishing its first U.S. subsidiary in Smyth County.
The two-point-one million dollar project was announced today.
The New Ridge Subsidiary of Liaoyang Ningfeng Woodenware company says the plant will manufacture furniture components for the chinese market.
Governor Bob McDonnell says Virginia beat out three other states for the project.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon