SMYTH CO, Va. - More than 100 jobs are coming to southwest Virginia.
A chinese furniture maker is establishing its first U.S. subsidiary in Smyth County.
The two-point-one million dollar project was announced today.
The New Ridge Subsidiary of Liaoyang Ningfeng Woodenware company says the plant will manufacture furniture components for the chinese market.
Governor Bob McDonnell says Virginia beat out three other states for the project.
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome