SMYTH COUNTY, Va. - Smyth County's superintendent of schools tells us an investigation into accusations involving Chilhowie High School's football team is over.
Dr. Mike Robinson says the investigation did not find anything criminal, but rather inappropriate behavior.
He tells us the students involved were disciplined appropriately and the information the school system uncovered is now with Virginia State Police.
Robinson says they continue to investigate all information they receive concerning this incident.
- Updated Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.