SMYTH COUNTY, Va. - Smyth County's superintendent of schools tells us an investigation into accusations involving Chilhowie High School's football team is over.
Dr. Mike Robinson says the investigation did not find anything criminal, but rather inappropriate behavior.
He tells us the students involved were disciplined appropriately and the information the school system uncovered is now with Virginia State Police.
Robinson says they continue to investigate all information they receive concerning this incident.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend