SMYTH COUNTY, Va. - Smyth County's superintendent of schools tells us an investigation into accusations involving Chilhowie High School's football team is over.
Dr. Mike Robinson says the investigation did not find anything criminal, but rather inappropriate behavior.
He tells us the students involved were disciplined appropriately and the information the school system uncovered is now with Virginia State Police.
Robinson says they continue to investigate all information they receive concerning this incident.
- Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs
- Hundreds supported breast cancer at Tri-Cities Race for the Cure
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy