SMYTH COUNTY, Va. - Smyth County's superintendent of schools tells us an investigation into accusations involving Chilhowie High School's football team is over.
Dr. Mike Robinson says the investigation did not find anything criminal, but rather inappropriate behavior.
He tells us the students involved were disciplined appropriately and the information the school system uncovered is now with Virginia State Police.
Robinson says they continue to investigate all information they receive concerning this incident.
- Updated Tennessee passes sign language bill
- Court documents: Mother had abused teen in kidnapping case
- Prosecutor: Couple laughed as they fatally shot service dog
- Johnson City authorities execute explosive entry to serve warrant
- Washington County, Va. leaders demanding more transparency from Small Business Incubator