SMYTH COUNTY, Va. - Smyth County's superintendent of schools tells us an investigation into accusations involving Chilhowie High School's football team is over.
Dr. Mike Robinson says the investigation did not find anything criminal, but rather inappropriate behavior.
He tells us the students involved were disciplined appropriately and the information the school system uncovered is now with Virginia State Police.
Robinson says they continue to investigate all information they receive concerning this incident.
- Important information for DISH Network subscribers
- Local TN lawmaker introduces bill to eliminate open carry permit for handguns
- People traveling from the Tri-Cities to D.C. for Trump's Inauguration
- MLK Day brings people out to clean up river bank near Saltville
- Emory and Henry College celebrates MLK Day