The fourth person charged with murder following a shooting in Smyth County, Virginia was arrested.
Johnson City Police arrested Gary Brown of Chilhowie Saturday afternoon at Johnson City Medical Center.
Brown faces first degree murder charges from Smyth County.
He was taken to the medical center after the shooting on October 22nd.
Investigators say two people started shooting at each other on Sunrise Lane and Steven Neal Williams was killed.
Three other people, Jason Dale Martin, Helena Marie Taylor, and Allen Dean Matthews all face murder charges as well.
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets