The fourth person charged with murder following a shooting in Smyth County, Virginia was arrested.
Johnson City Police arrested Gary Brown of Chilhowie Saturday afternoon at Johnson City Medical Center.
Brown faces first degree murder charges from Smyth County.
He was taken to the medical center after the shooting on October 22nd.
Investigators say two people started shooting at each other on Sunrise Lane and Steven Neal Williams was killed.
Three other people, Jason Dale Martin, Helena Marie Taylor, and Allen Dean Matthews all face murder charges as well.
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day
- Wanted man leads officers on multiple-state chase