MARION, Va. - A road is blocked after a dump truck overturns in Marion, Virginia on Tuesday.
Crews on scene tell us a contractor was working on a bridge project, but rolled his dump truck in a sharp curve on the 1100 block of Chatham Hill Road, also known as Old Lake Road.
Virginia Department of Transportation is blocking the road at the Highway 16/ Buchanan intersection and the Chatham Hill Road/ Harris Lane Intersection.
V-DOT is asking all drivers to use detours if you have to get to the area.
That road is expected to be closed until late Tuesday.
The driver was taken to the hospital, but is expected to be ok.
- Updated Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Updated Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game
- Public sessions begin Monday regarding MSHA/Wellmont merger