One of five scratch game lottery tickets with a $100,000 prize has been discovered and cashed-in.
Virginia Lottery officials announced Wednesday Phillip Williams of Chilhowie claimed his prize after purchasing a Win It All Doubler ticket at Haydens Market in Marion.
Three tickets with the same prize remain unclaimed, the agency said.
- Weber City festival to help families with overwhelming medical bills
- Washington County commissioners reassuring citizens after drug treatment center opens
- UPDATE: Judge reverses decision in mother's conviction of Noah Thomas
- Judge weighs suit filed by former Subway pitchman's ex-wife
- Jonesborough post office undergoing transformation