SMYTH COUNTY, Va. - Officials in Chilhowie, Virginia said the town's water supply is now safe to use.
A boil water notice had been in place since Thursday when a problem with the water treatment facility was discovered.
Town Manager Bill Boswell told News 5 the water warning has been rescinded.
- New Serial burglar guilty of costly raid at Simon Cowell's home
- New Pedestrian killed trying to cross interstate in Asheville
- Trial date set for Sullivan County man charged with child sex crimes
- Man sentenced after trying to bring meth to Lee County inmates
- Supreme Court may strike law barring sex offenders from social media