SMYTH COUNTY, Va. - Officials in Chilhowie, Virginia said the town's water supply is now safe to use.
A boil water notice had been in place since Thursday when a problem with the water treatment facility was discovered.
Town Manager Bill Boswell told News 5 the water warning has been rescinded.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities