SMYTH COUNTY, Va. - Officials in Chilhowie, Virginia said the town's water supply is now safe to use.
A boil water notice had been in place since Thursday when a problem with the water treatment facility was discovered.
Town Manager Bill Boswell told News 5 the water warning has been rescinded.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport