A unique experience for people looking to spend a couple of nights at Natural Tunnel State Park in Scott County Virginia.
Four yurts have been built in the park for people to use as accommodations.
What's a yurt you may ask?
It's a simple structure that is very much like a tent except with a real door and windows.
These yurts offer guests a cheaper option for those who don't need all the frills.
"If you have an individual that they like to have some of the amenities to camping or a cabin, but they don't necessarily want to have the price that comes with a cabin, this is something that's kind of in between," Natural Tunnel State Park Education Specialist Megan Krager said.
Krager says they hope to have them ready for guests by late Spring.
- School board facing time, money constraints to renovate Jonesborough school
- RECALL ALERT: Driving with defects
- Coal spill cleanup underway
- NEW DETAILS: Law enforcement official could be witness in Sullivan Co. shooting investigation
- 9-year-old who wanted cards for 'last Christmas' succumbs to cancer