NICKLESVILLE, Va. - Crystal Gail Smith and Donald Wayne Snodgrass, both from Nicklesville, Virginia, are facing charges.
Smith is charged with felony abuse and neglect and Snodgrass is charged with aggravated malicious wounding of a child along with felony abuse and neglect.
The Sheriff tells us officers responded to a home on Sabras Chapel Road in Nickelsville.
Officers say an investigation revealed Smith's 14-month-old boy had two black eyes, bruising on the left arm and a knot his head.
The child was taken to the hospital for treatment.
The case remains under investigation.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game