SCOTT COUNTY, Va. - Police in Virginia have arrested two men after two incidents earlier this month in Gate City.
Scott County, Virginia Sheriff John Puckett tells us 18-year-old Cody Hensley and 19-year-old Dakota Dolton are charged with malicious wounding, robbery and conspiracy.
We're told the two are accused of robbing a neighbor of money and a watch and hitting him on the head.
Police say they then broke into a second home a few days later.
Police say a suspect's mother may also be facing charges after she's accused of cutting herself to cover up the crime. Charges are pending against her.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death