SCOTT COUNTY, Va. - Police in Virginia have arrested two men after two incidents earlier this month in Gate City.
Scott County, Virginia Sheriff John Puckett tells us 18-year-old Cody Hensley and 19-year-old Dakota Dolton are charged with malicious wounding, robbery and conspiracy.
We're told the two are accused of robbing a neighbor of money and a watch and hitting him on the head.
Police say they then broke into a second home a few days later.
Police say a suspect's mother may also be facing charges after she's accused of cutting herself to cover up the crime. Charges are pending against her.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting