SCOTT COUNTY, Va. - Police in Virginia have arrested two men after two incidents earlier this month in Gate City.
Scott County, Virginia Sheriff John Puckett tells us 18-year-old Cody Hensley and 19-year-old Dakota Dolton are charged with malicious wounding, robbery and conspiracy.
We're told the two are accused of robbing a neighbor of money and a watch and hitting him on the head.
Police say they then broke into a second home a few days later.
Police say a suspect's mother may also be facing charges after she's accused of cutting herself to cover up the crime. Charges are pending against her.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane