A busy route used by commuters from Gate City to Kingsport could experience some delays beginning Monday.
Workers will conduct milling operations on Route 224, Wadlow Gap Road, through Sept. 29 during daylight hours on a three-mile stretch beginning at the Tennessee state line and extending to Route 708 near the Homeplace, according to the report from the Virginia Department of Transportation.
- New Motor Mile Speedway near Radford not renewing NASCAR sanction for 2018
- UPDATE: TBI identifies shooting victim in Piney Flats incident
- Investigators say D.B. Cooper letter confirms suspect, FBI cover-up
- Former Virginia death row inmate granted parole
- Hummus recalled over possible bacterial contamination