SCOTT COUNTY, Va. - Three people have been arrested in connection with a home invasion that officers say left the homeowner hurt and bound.
The Scott County, Virginia Sheriff's Office says it happened on May 25th in the Purchase Ridge area of Duffield.
Officers say two men and a woman forced their way into the home, then beat and robbed the victim after binding him. Officers say the intruders took off with the man's wallet and his prescription medications.
They say the homeowner was able to free himself and was eventually taken to the hospital by a neighbor.
Thursday, Douglas Oneill, Charles Bradley, Junior and Christy Lee were all arrested and charged in this incident. We're told Oneill and Brandley are being held in the Duffield Regional Jail without bond.
Lee has posted bond and was released from jail.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport