SCOTT COUNTY, Va. - Three people have been arrested in connection with a home invasion that officers say left the homeowner hurt and bound.
The Scott County, Virginia Sheriff's Office says it happened on May 25th in the Purchase Ridge area of Duffield.
Officers say two men and a woman forced their way into the home, then beat and robbed the victim after binding him. Officers say the intruders took off with the man's wallet and his prescription medications.
They say the homeowner was able to free himself and was eventually taken to the hospital by a neighbor.
Thursday, Douglas Oneill, Charles Bradley, Junior and Christy Lee were all arrested and charged in this incident. We're told Oneill and Brandley are being held in the Duffield Regional Jail without bond.
Lee has posted bond and was released from jail.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin