SCOTT COUNTY, Va. - Two Gate City, Virginia teenagers accused of conspiring to commit murder are scheduled to appear in court today.
Officers tell us a 17-year-old boy and 16-year-old girl, both Gate City High School students, are accused of threatening to kill another student on Facebook.
The Scott County sheriff says they posted comments saying they were going to shoot and kill another student because of bullying comments.
We'll have more information on their court appearance as it's available. Click here to read more about the charges.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Updated Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Updated New release dates for "Toy Story 4" and "Incredibles 2"
- Texas teen gets life for death of man who wouldn't buy beer