SCOTT COUNTY, Va. - Two Gate City, Virginia teenagers accused of conspiring to commit murder are scheduled to appear in court today.
Officers tell us a 17-year-old boy and 16-year-old girl, both Gate City High School students, are accused of threatening to kill another student on Facebook.
The Scott County sheriff says they posted comments saying they were going to shoot and kill another student because of bullying comments.
We'll have more information on their court appearance as it's available. Click here to read more about the charges.
- Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project