SCOTT COUNTY, Va. - A traffic stop led Scott County, Virginia authorities to a synthetic drug bust.
Sheriff John Puckett says the four were charged after 30 pounds of synthetic marijuana, more than 200 grams of bath salts and a handgun were found in the car.
Charged with possession of Schedule I drugs with the intent to distribute were Christopher Mundell, Austin Jade and John Hoyt all of Palatka, Florida and Christian Kim of Winchester, Virginia.
Puckett says the four were bringing the synthetic drugs from Florida to southwest Virginia to sell.
The following mugshots were sent to us by the Scott County Sheriff's Office.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane