SCOTT COUNTY, Va. - A traffic stop led Scott County, Virginia authorities to a synthetic drug bust.
Sheriff John Puckett says the four were charged after 30 pounds of synthetic marijuana, more than 200 grams of bath salts and a handgun were found in the car.
Charged with possession of Schedule I drugs with the intent to distribute were Christopher Mundell, Austin Jade and John Hoyt all of Palatka, Florida and Christian Kim of Winchester, Virginia.
Puckett says the four were bringing the synthetic drugs from Florida to southwest Virginia to sell.
The following mugshots were sent to us by the Scott County Sheriff's Office.
- Updated Justin Timberlake on Tenn. voting controversy: "I had no idea."
- Updated Woman pleads guilty in Tenn. drag racing case
- New Man arrested for trying pay with $1 bill altered to look like a $20
- Updated Wife who says lottery is waste of money wins $1 million
- Mistrial for men accused of beating NASCAR's Mike Wallace