SCOTT COUNTY, Va. - One person is dead after a crash in Scott County Sunday night.
Virginia State Police say it happened just before 10:15 p.m. in the 3400 block of the Bristol Highway in Hiltons, Virginia.
Officers say two vehicles were involved. One person died in the accident, and another was taken to the hospital with serious injuries.
No names have been released at this time. We'll have more details as they are available.
- New Two with ties to Pulse nightclub shooting guests at State of the Union
- New UPDATE: Tennessee hiring Kansas State's Currie as Athletic Director
- New Report: Colon cancer rates rising in younger generations
- New Senate passes bill limiting Tennessee campaign investments
- New Coal miner dies at prep plant owned by WVa Governor