SCOTT COUNTY, Va. - One person is dead after a crash in Scott County Sunday night.
Virginia State Police say it happened just before 10:15 p.m. in the 3400 block of the Bristol Highway in Hiltons, Virginia.
Officers say two vehicles were involved. One person died in the accident, and another was taken to the hospital with serious injuries.
No names have been released at this time. We'll have more details as they are available.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash