SCOTT COUNTY, Va. - One person is dead after a crash in Scott County Sunday night.
Virginia State Police say it happened just before 10:15 p.m. in the 3400 block of the Bristol Highway in Hiltons, Virginia.
Officers say two vehicles were involved. One person died in the accident, and another was taken to the hospital with serious injuries.
No names have been released at this time. We'll have more details as they are available.
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire