We brought you a story back in October about 2-year-old Mia Taylor, who is struggling with a rare disease.
She, like so many other children, is being helped by St. Jude Children's Hospital. Click here to read more.
Family and friends of Mia want to repay St. Jude for what they are doing for her. On Saturday, November 23, they will hold a fundraising event at Addington Oil Company's parking lot in Weber City, Virginia.
Assorted cakes, pies, brownies, cookies, hot coffee, hotdogs and taco soup will be offered.
All of the proceeds raised during the event will be given to Saint Jude.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City