The mayor of Nickelsville said the boil water notice has been lifted as of 9:00 Saturday night.
The town was under a boil water notice since August 21st due to mechanical failure at the Membrane Water Plant and having to replace a pump at one of the wells.
- New Virginia man arrested after student brings gun on field trip
- New DMV report says Virginia's seat belt usage at all-time high
- Church Hill man killed in accident on I-81
- Johnson City schools looking to convert Indian Trail, Liberty Bell for 5-8th graders
- THP helping sheriff's offices predict where crashes may happen