SCOTT COUNTY, Va. - More jobs are on the way to Scott County, Virginia.
Governor Bob McDonnell announced VFP Incorporated will invest three and a half million dollars to expand their plant, creating a total of 50 jobs.
VFP Incorporated makes prefabricated structures. The plant in Lee County supplies the telecommunications, power, and modular building industries.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend