SCOTT COUNTY, Va. - More jobs are on the way to Scott County, Virginia.
Governor Bob McDonnell announced VFP Incorporated will invest three and a half million dollars to expand their plant, creating a total of 50 jobs.
VFP Incorporated makes prefabricated structures. The plant in Lee County supplies the telecommunications, power, and modular building industries.
- Tenn. Senate replaces proposed 'alien' label IDs with 'visa'
- Part of Bristol, Tennessee without water after water main break
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations