SCOTT COUNTY, Va. - More jobs are on the way to Scott County, Virginia.
Governor Bob McDonnell announced VFP Incorporated will invest three and a half million dollars to expand their plant, creating a total of 50 jobs.
VFP Incorporated makes prefabricated structures. The plant in Lee County supplies the telecommunications, power, and modular building industries.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting