SCOTT COUNTY, Va. - More jobs are on the way to Scott County, Virginia.
Governor Bob McDonnell announced VFP Incorporated will invest three and a half million dollars to expand their plant, creating a total of 50 jobs.
VFP Incorporated makes prefabricated structures. The plant in Lee County supplies the telecommunications, power, and modular building industries.
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire