SCOTT COUNTY, Va. - More jobs are on the way to Scott County, Virginia.
Governor Bob McDonnell announced VFP Incorporated will invest three and a half million dollars to expand their plant, creating a total of 50 jobs.
VFP Incorporated makes prefabricated structures. The plant in Lee County supplies the telecommunications, power, and modular building industries.
- Updated BREAKING: One person shot, flown to hospital in Washington County, Va.
- Tusculum and Mosheim voters must decide on liquor sales
- Bigger turnout in second year of Push! Film Festival
- Family Justice Center to open in Sullivan County
- Voting on wine sales in retail food stores in two Unicoi County towns