SCOTT COUNTY, Va. - A man involved in a high-speed police chase in Scott County, Virginia earlier this year pled guilty to several charges.
According to Commonwealth's Attorney Marcus McClung, Jason Byrnes pled guilty to aggravated malicious wounding, felony wounding, three counts of felony assault of a police officer, drug distribution and property damage.
In April, Byrnes led the Scott County Sheriff's Office and Virginia State Police in a chase that ended in a crash. Click here to read more.
Byrnes is scheduled to be sentenced January 29.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- Updated Battle at Bristol 2? Speedway Motorsports won't rule it out
- Updated Virginia settles with Hyundai/Kia in multi-state suit
- Updated King University to suspend admissions to nursing program, close Nashville-area campus