SCOTT COUNTY, Va. - We have new facts Wednesday afternoon about a local murder case.
A judge in Scott County, Virginia has sentenced Charlie Joe Ramey to life in prison plus forty years.
Ramey was convicted of the 2011 Christmas Day murder of Gregory Hale.
In addition to the life sentence, the judge also fined him $75,000 for robbery and drug charges.
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia