A Dungannon, Virginia man is facing drug charges after police responded to a fight near the Scott County life-saving crew Tuesday yesterday evening.
22-year-old Grayson Corey Gibson was arrested after Gate City police found a bottle of pills in his possession, along with a small amount of marijuana.
He was taken to the Scott County Sheriff's Department and charged with drug possession.
He was later released on a $1,000 bond.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin