A Dungannon, Virginia man is facing drug charges after police responded to a fight near the Scott County life-saving crew Tuesday yesterday evening.
22-year-old Grayson Corey Gibson was arrested after Gate City police found a bottle of pills in his possession, along with a small amount of marijuana.
He was taken to the Scott County Sheriff's Department and charged with drug possession.
He was later released on a $1,000 bond.
- Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs
- Hundreds supported breast cancer at Tri-Cities Race for the Cure
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy