SCOTT COUNTY, Va. - A Lee County, Virginia guidance counselor and former girl's soccer coach was in court Wednesday facing charges.
Ryan Turner was arraigned in Scott County, Virginia Wednesday morning.
Turner is charged with 3-counts of indecent liberties with a child and one count of contributing to a delinquency of a minor.
We've learned Turner is accused of committing these acts back in May of 2012 in Scott County, Virginia.
Turner has been suspend from his job.
- Updated Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.