SCOTT COUNTY, Va. - A Lee County, Virginia guidance counselor and former girl's soccer coach was in court Wednesday facing charges.
Ryan Turner was arraigned in Scott County, Virginia Wednesday morning.
Turner is charged with 3-counts of indecent liberties with a child and one count of contributing to a delinquency of a minor.
We've learned Turner is accused of committing these acts back in May of 2012 in Scott County, Virginia.
Turner has been suspend from his job.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane