SCOTT COUNTY, Va. - A Lee County, Virginia guidance counselor and former girl's soccer coach was in court Wednesday facing charges.
Ryan Turner was arraigned in Scott County, Virginia Wednesday morning.
Turner is charged with 3-counts of indecent liberties with a child and one count of contributing to a delinquency of a minor.
We've learned Turner is accused of committing these acts back in May of 2012 in Scott County, Virginia.
Turner has been suspend from his job.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin