SCOTT COUNTY, Va. - A Lee County, Virginia guidance counselor and former girl's soccer coach was in court Wednesday facing charges.
Ryan Turner was arraigned in Scott County, Virginia Wednesday morning.
Turner is charged with 3-counts of indecent liberties with a child and one count of contributing to a delinquency of a minor.
We've learned Turner is accused of committing these acts back in May of 2012 in Scott County, Virginia.
Turner has been suspend from his job.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting