GATE CITY, Va. - The Red Cross is helping a family of three who were forced from their home in Gate City on Sunday.
According to Red Cross officials, a house burned on Bellamy Drive Sunday afternoon.
We're told all three people got out safely.
The fire re-ignited at the home early Monday morning.
The Gate City Fire Department is investigating the cause.
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome