GATE CITY, Va. - The Red Cross is helping a family of three who were forced from their home in Gate City on Sunday.
According to Red Cross officials, a house burned on Bellamy Drive Sunday afternoon.
We're told all three people got out safely.
The fire re-ignited at the home early Monday morning.
The Gate City Fire Department is investigating the cause.
- New Video game player dies during non-stop marathon session
- New Correctional workers paint grim picture of Delaware prisons
- Updated 4 charged in death of 9-year-old boy with cerebral palsy
- Carter County robbery suspect captured
- Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College