GATE CITY, Va. - The Red Cross is helping a family of three who were forced from their home in Gate City on Sunday.
According to Red Cross officials, a house burned on Bellamy Drive Sunday afternoon.
We're told all three people got out safely.
The fire re-ignited at the home early Monday morning.
The Gate City Fire Department is investigating the cause.
- Updated Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Updated Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides
- New Bluff City Rescue launches 'Buck for a Truck' campaign
- New Grant deadline approaches to expand Birthplace of Country Music Museum
- Women's Facebook warning goes viral