HILTONS, Va. - A fire destroyed a family's home in Scott County, Virginia.
We're told the call came in just after midnight on Sunday.
Crews responded to the home on Lunsford Mill Road. They tell us a woman and her son were able to get out of the home unharmed.
Fire crews tell us the home is a total loss. The Red Cross is assisting the family.
- New Four months after Johnson City murder, still no suspect
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- UPDATE: Fresh leads develop in Christmas Eve murder
- Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides