HILTONS, Va. - A fire destroyed a family's home in Scott County, Virginia.
We're told the call came in just after midnight on Sunday.
Crews responded to the home on Lunsford Mill Road. They tell us a woman and her son were able to get out of the home unharmed.
Fire crews tell us the home is a total loss. The Red Cross is assisting the family.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death