HILTONS, Va. - A fire destroyed a family's home in Scott County, Virginia.
We're told the call came in just after midnight on Sunday.
Crews responded to the home on Lunsford Mill Road. They tell us a woman and her son were able to get out of the home unharmed.
Fire crews tell us the home is a total loss. The Red Cross is assisting the family.
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome