HILTONS, Va. - A fire destroyed a family's home in Scott County, Virginia.
We're told the call came in just after midnight on Sunday.
Crews responded to the home on Lunsford Mill Road. They tell us a woman and her son were able to get out of the home unharmed.
Fire crews tell us the home is a total loss. The Red Cross is assisting the family.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event