HILTONS, Va. - A fire destroyed a family's home in Scott County, Virginia.
We're told the call came in just after midnight on Sunday.
Crews responded to the home on Lunsford Mill Road. They tell us a woman and her son were able to get out of the home unharmed.
Fire crews tell us the home is a total loss. The Red Cross is assisting the family.
- Kingsport police searching for five sex offenders
- Updated Endangered Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl
- New ACC moves its championship game to Orlando
- Updated Volvo recalls 44K vehicles; leak can cause air bag problem
- New Fundraiser and concert to be held for John Battle coach who has brain cancer