Authorities say seven students were taken to hospitals with minor injuries after two school buses crashed at an Army post outside of Richmond.
Local media report the collision happened around 8:30 Thursday morning at Fort Lee. Officials say 81 elementary school students were aboard the two buses at the time.
Four were taken to a hospital in Hopewell and three were taken to a Petersburg hospital. No one was seriously injured.
A Prince George County Schools official tells TV station WRIC one of the buses ran into the back of another. No other details about the crash were immediately released.
The collision is under investigation.
(Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Updated Early morning fire destroys landmark in Buchanan County
- New Tennessee GOP gubernatorial candidate Black details sexual misconduct in Nashville
- New Report: Two dead in shooting at Penn State Beaver campus
- New Iowa district apologizes to student in cancer recovery
- VIDEO: Toddlers tangle over baby Jesus during Christmas pageant