In with the new and out with the old? That's up for debate with schools in Bristol, Virginia.
According to a 2011 facility study, Highland View Elementary is not functioning as it should.
Stonewall Elementary is a very old building, and Washington and Lee Elementary is already at capacity and is not handicap accessible.
The Bristol Virginia School Board has started discussing possible solutions.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day