In with the new and out with the old? That's up for debate with schools in Bristol, Virginia.
According to a 2011 facility study, Highland View Elementary is not functioning as it should.
Stonewall Elementary is a very old building, and Washington and Lee Elementary is already at capacity and is not handicap accessible.
The Bristol Virginia School Board has started discussing possible solutions.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next