In with the new and out with the old? That's up for debate with schools in Bristol, Virginia.
According to a 2011 facility study, Highland View Elementary is not functioning as it should.
Stonewall Elementary is a very old building, and Washington and Lee Elementary is already at capacity and is not handicap accessible.
The Bristol Virginia School Board has started discussing possible solutions.
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program