RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - A woman from Honaker, Va. is without a home after a house fire.
It happened Tuesday on Romia Road.
We've learned a 76-year-old woman lived in the house and was home at the time of the fire, but she was able to evacuate without injury.
The cause of the fire is suspected to be a wood stove, but it is still under investigation.
The woman is being helped by the American Red Cross.
- Select children's tickets to be $10 for Cup Series events at Bristol Motor Speedway
- Public invited to give input on proposed hospital merger
- Mount Caramel police officer suspended on first day back to work
- Updated Voter registrars work to clarify restored voting rights
- Additional charges given to Sullivan County man charged with rape