RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - There are new details about a Russell County man who's charged with sexual battery against a child.
Andy Ray Mickles is facing one count of aggravated sexual battery.
Commonwealth's Attorney Brian Patton says the victim in the case is a three-year-old relative of Mickles. Patton says the offense happened in early April.
Mickles is being held without bond and could face up to 20 years in prison if convicted.
- UPDATE: escaped UPS Lee inmates captured in Mexico
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator