RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - There are new details about a Russell County man who's charged with sexual battery against a child.
Andy Ray Mickles is facing one count of aggravated sexual battery.
Commonwealth's Attorney Brian Patton says the victim in the case is a three-year-old relative of Mickles. Patton says the offense happened in early April.
Mickles is being held without bond and could face up to 20 years in prison if convicted.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction