RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - There are new details about a Russell County man who's charged with sexual battery against a child.
Andy Ray Mickles is facing one count of aggravated sexual battery.
Commonwealth's Attorney Brian Patton says the victim in the case is a three-year-old relative of Mickles. Patton says the offense happened in early April.
Mickles is being held without bond and could face up to 20 years in prison if convicted.
- Updated Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Updated Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone
- Updated Retailers already looking ahead to Halloween
- Updated Kids given farm lessons at "Ag in the Classroom"
- New Animal Shelter Thrift Store in Johnson City closing in Dec