RUSSELL CO., Virginia - Investigators tell us a man is facing charges, accused of shooting and killing his wife.
Russell County Sheriff's Chief Deputy Bill Watson told us they've charged 69-year-old Jack Crabtree with second degree murder in the shooting death of his wife, 71-year-old Bertha Crabtree.
The shooting happened around 11a.m. on February 3 on Cleveland Heights Road in the town of Cleveland.
Deputies are not saying what led up to the gunfire.
- Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs
- Hundreds supported breast cancer at Tri-Cities Race for the Cure
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy