RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - Three people are behind bars tonight after Russell County authorities discovered a shake-and-bake meth lab in a home.
The Sheriff's Department told us the meth lab was still active when they found it and had to neutralize it.
Michael Cochran Jeffery Bradley and Charma Troutt all face meth charges.
"It's been a problem and we're diligently pursuing with the arrests of these people and trying to put a stop to it," said Russell County Chief Deputy, Bill Watson.
Watson told us this is the third lab they've busted this week.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City