RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - Three people are behind bars tonight after Russell County authorities discovered a shake-and-bake meth lab in a home.
The Sheriff's Department told us the meth lab was still active when they found it and had to neutralize it.
Michael Cochran Jeffery Bradley and Charma Troutt all face meth charges.
"It's been a problem and we're diligently pursuing with the arrests of these people and trying to put a stop to it," said Russell County Chief Deputy, Bill Watson.
Watson told us this is the third lab they've busted this week.
- Updated Bristol, Va. woman charged with attempted robbery
- Updated Tenn. House Clerk accused of rude conduct
- Binge-drinking UMass student nearly dies in Pennsylvania
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation