RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - Three people are behind bars tonight after Russell County authorities discovered a shake-and-bake meth lab in a home.
The Sheriff's Department told us the meth lab was still active when they found it and had to neutralize it.
Michael Cochran Jeffery Bradley and Charma Troutt all face meth charges.
"It's been a problem and we're diligently pursuing with the arrests of these people and trying to put a stop to it," said Russell County Chief Deputy, Bill Watson.
Watson told us this is the third lab they've busted this week.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction