RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - A Russell County, Virginia man is behind bars after being charged with aggravated sexual battery of a child under the age of 13.
We're told a grand jury indicted Andy Mickles and officers arrested him on Friday.
He was taken to the Abingdon Regional Jail without bond on Saturday.
- New Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Updated Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Updated Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone