RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - A Russell County, Virginia man is behind bars after being charged with aggravated sexual battery of a child under the age of 13.
We're told a grand jury indicted Andy Mickles and officers arrested him on Friday.
He was taken to the Abingdon Regional Jail without bond on Saturday.
- Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project