Southwest Virginia authorities have found a man that was reported missing out of Russell County.
The Russell County Sheriff's Office says 57-year-old Robert Lee Singleton had not been seen since Friday. They say that's when he walked away from Greystone Manor in Castlewood, Virginia.
The Sheriff's Office confirmed Mr. Singleton has been found Thursday morning. He was found in Kingsport and is in good condition.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death