Southwest Virginia authorities have found a man that was reported missing out of Russell County.
The Russell County Sheriff's Office says 57-year-old Robert Lee Singleton had not been seen since Friday. They say that's when he walked away from Greystone Manor in Castlewood, Virginia.
The Sheriff's Office confirmed Mr. Singleton has been found Thursday morning. He was found in Kingsport and is in good condition.
- Updated Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Updated Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs
- Updated Hundreds supported breast cancer at Tri-Cities Race for the Cure
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy