RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - Virginia State Police say a man is dead after a crash in Russell County, Virginia.
Virginia State Police dispatch say James Richard Burke died at Bristol Regional Medical Center.
Officials say the man was a passenger in the car driven by Jackson Francisco that was traveling at a high speed and overturned Thursday night around 8:30pm.
Police say the crash happened in the westbound lane of Route 58.
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome