RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - Virginia State Police say a man is dead after a crash in Russell County, Virginia.
Virginia State Police dispatch say James Richard Burke died at Bristol Regional Medical Center.
Officials say the man was a passenger in the car driven by Jackson Francisco that was traveling at a high speed and overturned Thursday night around 8:30pm.
Police say the crash happened in the westbound lane of Route 58.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone