RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - The attorney for a man accused of shooting and killing his wife in Russell County wants a psychological evaluation for his client, and the judge granted the request.
Jack Crabtree is charged with second degree murder in the shooting death of his wife Bertha Crabtree.
Russell County deputies say the shooting happened on Cleveland Heights road in the town of Cleveland in early February. Click here to read more.
They have not said what led to the shooting.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities