RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - The attorney for a man accused of shooting and killing his wife in Russell County wants a psychological evaluation for his client, and the judge granted the request.
Jack Crabtree is charged with second degree murder in the shooting death of his wife Bertha Crabtree.
Russell County deputies say the shooting happened on Cleveland Heights road in the town of Cleveland in early February. Click here to read more.
They have not said what led to the shooting.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game