Three more Castlewood High School students will be in court Thursday.
Six students were charged in, what court records call, a case of "object sexual penetration offense" against another teen.
Authorities tell us this act did not happen on school property.
Three students appeared in court Tuesday, and were sent to a juvenile detention center.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Updated Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event