Three more Castlewood High School students will be in court Thursday.
Six students were charged in, what court records call, a case of "object sexual penetration offense" against another teen.
Authorities tell us this act did not happen on school property.
Three students appeared in court Tuesday, and were sent to a juvenile detention center.
- New Four months after Johnson City murder, still no suspect
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- UPDATE: Fresh leads develop in Christmas Eve murder
- Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides