RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - A Lebanon man has been indicted of charges of possession of child pornography.
Terry Theodore Cantrell of Lebanon, Virginia was charged with 43 counts of child pornography.
The Russell County Sheriff's Office Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force Unit, along with the Virginia State Police, searched his residence on November 7, 2013.
43 direct indictments were handed down by a special grand jury in Russell County on Monday, July 14.
Cantrell was arrested at his home on July 17, 2014 without incident. He is being held without bond in the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail Authority.
- New 2-year-old drowns in North Carolina swimming pool
- New South Dakota teen with cancer gets OK to walk at graduation
- 2 juveniles charged in former Kingsport IGA building fire
- New resource plans to help mothers bearing drug addicted babies in Tri-Cities
- Many busy picking up the pieces after severe storms strike our region