RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - A Lebanon man has been indicted of charges of possession of child pornography.
Terry Theodore Cantrell of Lebanon, Virginia was charged with 43 counts of child pornography.
The Russell County Sheriff's Office Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force Unit, along with the Virginia State Police, searched his residence on November 7, 2013.
43 direct indictments were handed down by a special grand jury in Russell County on Monday, July 14.
Cantrell was arrested at his home on July 17, 2014 without incident. He is being held without bond in the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail Authority.
- New Poll: 51 percent of Tennesseans approve of Trump's job performance
- UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- Dirty dancing: Caretaker charged for naughty dance in front of dementia patient
- Haslam: First vote on gas tax won't signal final version
- Jimmy Fallon donates thousands to his high school