RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - A Lebanon man has been indicted of charges of possession of child pornography.
Terry Theodore Cantrell of Lebanon, Virginia was charged with 43 counts of child pornography.
The Russell County Sheriff's Office Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force Unit, along with the Virginia State Police, searched his residence on November 7, 2013.
43 direct indictments were handed down by a special grand jury in Russell County on Monday, July 14.
Cantrell was arrested at his home on July 17, 2014 without incident. He is being held without bond in the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail Authority.
- Updated Dolly Parton films final scenes at Dollywood for her new Christmas movie
- New Bristol, Va. police officer, involved in domestic dispute, under investigation
- New Officials ask public for help in search for escaped Washington Co., Tenn. inmate
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development