LEBANON, Va. - A Lebanon, Virginia school secretary has been charged with embezzlement.
Linda Griffith Stacey has worked at Lebanon High School for more than ten years. A Russell County grand jury indicted Stacey on 12 counts of embezzlement. She is accused of taking $20,000- $100,000 from the school.
Stacey is scheduled to go be in court October 7th.
- Updated One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough