LEBANON, Va. - A Lebanon, Virginia school secretary has been charged with embezzlement.
Linda Griffith Stacey has worked at Lebanon High School for more than ten years. A Russell County grand jury indicted Stacey on 12 counts of embezzlement. She is accused of taking $20,000- $100,000 from the school.
Stacey is scheduled to go be in court October 7th.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City