LEBANON, Va. - A Lebanon, Virginia school secretary has been charged with embezzlement.
Linda Griffith Stacey has worked at Lebanon High School for more than ten years. A Russell County grand jury indicted Stacey on 12 counts of embezzlement. She is accused of taking $20,000- $100,000 from the school.
Stacey is scheduled to go be in court October 7th.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial