RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - Fire crews responded to a structure fire around 1:45 Thursday morning on Shephard Hollow Road near Honaker, Virginia.
The home was destroyed. Fire investigators say an electrical problem is to blame.
No injuries were reported in the fire. The American Red Cross is assisting the family who lost their home.
We did some digging and learned this is the 22nd structure fire Russell County has covered since October 2013.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- Updated Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect
- Southwest VA school gets national recognition