RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - Fire crews responded to a structure fire around 1:45 Thursday morning on Shephard Hollow Road near Honaker, Virginia.
The home was destroyed. Fire investigators say an electrical problem is to blame.
No injuries were reported in the fire. The American Red Cross is assisting the family who lost their home.
We did some digging and learned this is the 22nd structure fire Russell County has covered since October 2013.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial