RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - It's at least 70 years for a former elementary school janitor who pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting children at the school.
41-year-old Bobby Joe Gobble entered his plea Thursday morning to charges of sodomy, attempted sodomy, and aggravated sexual battery.
Gobble was accused of sexually assaulting four victims, all 14 or younger, while he worked as a janitor at Lebanon Elementary School. He stopped working there after his arrest in February.
Gobble was sentenced to 100 years in prison and must serve at least 70-years.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway