RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - A former Russell County school janitor, who was arrested back in February, has now been indicted on 150-counts of sexual assault.
41-year-old Bobby Joe Gobble is accused of sexually assaulting 4 victims, all 14-years of age or younger.
Gobble served as a janitor at Lebanon Elementary School until his arrest on February 12th. At that time Gobble was charged with two counts of Indecent Liberties with a Child and two counts of Aggravated Sexual Battery.
Commonwealth's Attorney, Brian Patton, tells us the investigation is ongoing.
Gobble is expected back in court on June 26th.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City