RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - A former Russell County school janitor, who was arrested back in February, has now been indicted on 150-counts of sexual assault.
41-year-old Bobby Joe Gobble is accused of sexually assaulting 4 victims, all 14-years of age or younger.
Gobble served as a janitor at Lebanon Elementary School until his arrest on February 12th. At that time Gobble was charged with two counts of Indecent Liberties with a Child and two counts of Aggravated Sexual Battery.
Commonwealth's Attorney, Brian Patton, tells us the investigation is ongoing.
Gobble is expected back in court on June 26th.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial