ST. PAUL, Va - A family of seven is safe, but without a home after a late night fire.
Around 11:20 Saturday night Russell County fire crews were called out to Dante Road in St. Paul, Virginia. Thankfully, nobody was home at the time and no injuries are being reported. The Mountain Empire Chapter of the American Red Cross is helping the family find a new home. The family consists of three adults and four kids. Their ages are 5, 4, 2, and a six week old newborn. No word on what caused the blaze.
- Person of interest identified in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Local overcrowded animal shelter fighting to avoid euthanasia
- More law enforcement agencies in our region looking to carry a lifesaving drug
- Norton clinic improving health for black lung patients
- Lowe's Heroes Project making improvements to Cherokee Elementary School