ST. PAUL, Va - A family of seven is safe, but without a home after a late night fire.
Around 11:20 Saturday night Russell County fire crews were called out to Dante Road in St. Paul, Virginia. Thankfully, nobody was home at the time and no injuries are being reported. The Mountain Empire Chapter of the American Red Cross is helping the family find a new home. The family consists of three adults and four kids. Their ages are 5, 4, 2, and a six week old newborn. No word on what caused the blaze.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial