ST. PAUL, Va - A family of seven is safe, but without a home after a late night fire.
Around 11:20 Saturday night Russell County fire crews were called out to Dante Road in St. Paul, Virginia. Thankfully, nobody was home at the time and no injuries are being reported. The Mountain Empire Chapter of the American Red Cross is helping the family find a new home. The family consists of three adults and four kids. Their ages are 5, 4, 2, and a six week old newborn. No word on what caused the blaze.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon