ST. PAUL, Va - A family of seven is safe, but without a home after a late night fire.
Around 11:20 Saturday night Russell County fire crews were called out to Dante Road in St. Paul, Virginia. Thankfully, nobody was home at the time and no injuries are being reported. The Mountain Empire Chapter of the American Red Cross is helping the family find a new home. The family consists of three adults and four kids. Their ages are 5, 4, 2, and a six week old newborn. No word on what caused the blaze.
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim
- Buchanan County Sheriff's Office investigates death of elderly man