RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - A man is behind bars tonight after Russell County deputies say he stabbed his brother.
At around 4:30 p.m. Tuesday Russell County Sheriff's Department got a call from the Horton Ridge Community on reports of a stabbing. When deputies arrived they learned that Ricky Lee Kiser stabbed his brother Larry Kiser twice in the face and once in the arm.
After being stabbed, Larry ran to a neighbors house, when Ricky then set his brother's house on fire.
Ricky Kiser is being charged with arson, aggravated malicious wounding and attempted murder. He is in the regional jail without bond.
- Updated Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Updated Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial
- Rock royalty in attendance as Chris Cornell is laid to rest in Hollywood
- Johnson City BOE discusses Washington County tax money plan
- Congress moves to expedite veteran disability benefit appeals