RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - A man is behind bars tonight after Russell County deputies say he stabbed his brother.
At around 4:30 p.m. Tuesday Russell County Sheriff's Department got a call from the Horton Ridge Community on reports of a stabbing. When deputies arrived they learned that Ricky Lee Kiser stabbed his brother Larry Kiser twice in the face and once in the arm.
After being stabbed, Larry ran to a neighbors house, when Ricky then set his brother's house on fire.
Ricky Kiser is being charged with arson, aggravated malicious wounding and attempted murder. He is in the regional jail without bond.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect