LEBANON, Va. - A Russell County, Virginia family is without a home after a fire. Investigators say they believe the fire started from electrical wiring in the late model mobile home on Moccasin Valley Road in Lebanon, Virginia. The American Red Cross is providing shelter, food, and clothing for the family. The Red Cross tells us the family has very few resources. If you would like to donate to the family, here's what they need.
Mr. Shutts – pant sizes 32/32, shoes 9.5, and shirts/coats - medium.
Mrs. Shutts – tops/bottoms: large, shoes, - 6.5.
Son – pant sizes 34/32, and large shirt/coat.
If you'd like to donate call the The Virginia Baptist Mission Board at (888) 647-4373.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities
- Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record