LEBANON, Va. - A Russell County, Virginia family is without a home after a fire. Investigators say they believe the fire started from electrical wiring in the late model mobile home on Moccasin Valley Road in Lebanon, Virginia. The American Red Cross is providing shelter, food, and clothing for the family. The Red Cross tells us the family has very few resources. If you would like to donate to the family, here's what they need.
Mr. Shutts – pant sizes 32/32, shoes 9.5, and shirts/coats - medium.
Mrs. Shutts – tops/bottoms: large, shoes, - 6.5.
Son – pant sizes 34/32, and large shirt/coat.
If you'd like to donate call the The Virginia Baptist Mission Board at (888) 647-4373.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day