RUSSELL COUNTY, Va. - There are new facts in the case of an infant death in 2013.
A Russell County couple is facing several years in prison after pleading guilty to voluntary manslaughter and child neglect.
The Commonwealth's Attorney says Billy Barton and his wife Jacqueline Lynn Barton failed to get medical attention for their infant child last year.
Billy barton received an eight-year prison sentence; his wife will have to serve seven years.
- New Man convicted of vehicular homicide by intoxication denied new trial
- New Former Norton parks and recreation supervisor to plead guilty in sex scandal
- Updated Live to Tell: Dragon crash victim describes ordeal
- New Paralyzed hiker finishes 2,000-plus mile journey
- Updated UPDATE: Carter County rape, incest suspect appears in court