CASTLEWOOD, Va. - There are new developments about a case involving three Castlewood High School students facing charges of sexually assaulting a classmate.
The Russell County, Virginia Commonwealth's Attorney, Brian Patton, tells us those three teens were indicted by the Grand Jury on Monday.
He says Kenneth Otto Purkey, Jonathan Corey Lasley and Nicholas Wythe Kiser will be tried as adults
A pretrial hearing is scheduled for April 11 and the three-day jury trial is set for June 4 - 6.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities
- Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record